Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Overall Job Purpose: Assisting the Communications Manager with implementing the company’s marketing strategy.
Responsible to: Communications Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Researching Market Areas:
- Conducting research into specific areas of the market
- Producing marketing strategies
- Analysing previous and existing marketing campaigns
Preparing and Planning Marketing Material:
- New marketing material
- Online content
- Campaign strategies
Supporting the Marketing Team:
- Supporting the Communications Manager
- Working with the Communications Manager and Marketing team to incorporate strategies into global exhibitions
- Liaising and working with other departments where required.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy
- Highly organised
- Motivated and highly ambitious.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative and Cloud Software (Advantageous)
Qualifications and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management with Marketing or General Marketing.
- Relevant Experience will be considered in absence of a degree.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week (34 days holiday)
Remuneration:£18,000 to £20,000 (DOE)
Probation:12 month contract period with the opportunity of permanent employment based on performance.
Training and Development: Promotional prospects and additional training in long term.
The Company: Our client is a well-established industry leading manufacturer specialist products. The successful candidate will be working in the historic marketing town of Tiverton situated in the Mid-Devon area. Local shops and town centre a stones throw away from the company base, ideal for lunch breaks or shopping after work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77227995