My client is looking to recruit a Personal Injury Trauma Paralegal, the successful candidate would be given the opportunity to further develop their knowledge of law. Ideally candidates should have a degree and they are wanting RTA, Accidents at work and slips and trips experience.
You will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information, make appointments and complete relevant forms.
- Liaise between clients and experts and between clients and supervisor and with the defendant and other parties as requested.
- Dealing with client queries and reporting to the appropriate fee earner.
- Preparing standard legal forms.
- Preparing and filing court documents.
- Fixing dates for Court hearings and liaising with Counsel and court to find mutually convenient dates.
- Arranging conferences with Counsel and liaising with client, solicitor, barrister and experts.
- Preparation of bills and/or liaise with costs drafts man.
- Reviewing and archiving files.
- Liaise with BTE and ATE providers as necessary.
- Carry out benefit queries and deal with call queries.
- Liaise with other departments and accounts department as required.
- Carry out any legal work on file as directed by Principles.
- To provide a client-focused quality service.
- To be accountable to the firm.
- To have a high expectation of self-performance
- To take responsibility.
- To be an enthusiastic achiever
- Paralegal experience 2 years +
- Experience in RTA, Accidents at work and slips and trips experience
HOW TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77243514