A leading investment company requires an experienced Marketing Executive to create, execute and develop marketing programmes, identify themes, create and curate engaging content for use across digital and traditional media, including social channels, to both potential investors and existing shareholders. This is a role in a small busy team and you will be expected to take ownership & ensure projects are delivered efficiently and effectively to corporate guidelines and standards.
- Creating and/or editing content to engage potential investors and shareholders
- Working with the Marketing and Public Relations (PR) teams, planning, executing and evolving a continuous programme of campaigns and content to drive engagement and build awareness
- Utilising all available data including research, web/email metrics and investor behaviours to optimise communications and set targets for gauging success and constantly improve effectiveness.
- Working closely with the PR and Portfolio Management (PM) teams, managing social media activity across key touchpoints (eg: Linked In, Twitter)
- Overseeing the content framework and editing of shareholder communications including Annual and Interim reports and monthly/ quarterly commentaries and other notifications
- Working with the PM and data teams as appropriate, developing and maintaining sales and event presentations
- Working with the PR, marketing, product and social media teams, managing a monthly editorial meeting to agree future activity, review metrics and agree actions for communications.
- Managing the content library and assisting Sales in creating social engagement and managing Linked-in activity and responses
- Providing appropriate reporting and agreeing actions with the Marketing Director
- Adhering to the company and regulatory requirements relating to Treating Customers Fairly and compliance
Skills and Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills across multi-media.
- Experience in the creation, execution and analysis of marketing programmes in a digital environment, with a sound understanding of the sales process and ability to demonstrate an understanding of client needs and what it takes to engage and interest the target audience.
- Established communications skills, and an excellent understanding of content strategy and understand the technical considerations required for making effective use of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social sharing etc.
- Able to demonstrate superb organisational and analytical skills and a track record of conceptualising and executing appropriate activity, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, without compromising quality or budgets.
- An eye for good copy and design and ability to identify what makes an effective marketing campaign, demonstrating the creativity to deliver it within brand tone of voice while offering a simple but effective digital customer experience.
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with a large network of content creators across the company and synchronise the local strategic and executional approach to content delivery.
- Comfortable and confident working with distribution, client service, marketing, analytical and technology professionals around the globe and be able to explain and promote your ideas to gain support for timely execution.
- Experience within a corporate environment is essential, ideally financial services
- Hands on, enthusiastic, hardworking with excellent attention to detail and driven to make continuous improvements to the success of the role.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77238682