Company Fusion Limited is working with a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants offering accounts, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals. They have an enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to all their clients. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their busy team in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £33,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on your experience.
- Full company benefits.
Senior Accountant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with a portfolio of clients across a range of industries
- Preparing sets of accounts.
- Corporate tax and self assessment tax returns.
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of accounting/taxation matters.
- VAT & PAYE calculation.
- Liaison with clients both face to face, by email and via the phone, building excellent rapport and positive relationships.
- Guide and advise more junior members of the team.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have prior experience in a practice including the production of accounts, corporate tax and self- assessment returns.
- Must have a good working knowledge of VAT PAYE personal tax and corporate tax.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Strong client interaction skills whether via face to face, email or telephone.
- Confident to advise more junior members of the team.
Do not apply unless you have:
- Practice experience and confident client facing skills.
Are you a confident Senior Accountant with great client interaction skills? Do you have a good knowledge of both corporate and personal tax along with the ability to work well on your own initiative? If yes to both then we have an exciting opportunity we would like to discuss with you to join a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Leighton Buzzard. Is this you? Apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77239645