Billings Clerk/ Manchester City Centre/ Competitive Salary/ Bonus/ 25 Days Holiday/ 12 Month Contract
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Billings Clerk to join my market leading client. This role will suit somebody who is experienced in billings and has worked within a large, commercial business. This will initially be a 12 month contract - however there is very strong potential for this role to be made permanent.
My client is able to offer an excellent working environment, competitive salary as well as an annual bonus. The office is located close to all major transport links.
- Raising of all periodic charges and recharges to cover incurred costs
- Issuing of demands and applications
- Reconcile all billings against budgeted year to date income
- Recover calculated recharges from clients
- Update expenditure to reflect recharge billings as required
- Demand recoverable recharges from clients
- Add new budgets and issue back dated charges
- Maintain budget tracker and chase payments where necessary
- Process year end batches and provide relevant supporting documentation
- Recover charges from clients in line with the billings timetable
- Obtain all necessary approvals in a timely fashion.
- Manage communication between internal departments to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Must have relevant experience within a high volume processing/ billings role
- Strong accounting understanding
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Be comfortable in a fast paced and high volume role
- Be able to start on an immediate or reduced notice period
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to develop yourself whilst working for an excellent organisation, Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 to discuss or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77244046