Marketing Assistant £22K Entrepreneurial Community Central London
How you can expect to spend your day:
You'll be at the forefront of raising awareness about the firm and as the second hire you'll be able to get stuck into a wide variety of projects, including (but not limited to): helping the social media take off, researching, and writing blog posts for the website, taking charge of the email marketing efforts and promoting and coordinating unique events
- Writing blog posts, newsletters, emails, posters, eBooks, post it notes...if you can think it you can write it
- Growing the firm's social media reach by being a natural for wanting to be a part of a greater conversation
- Promoting large scale events (panels, speeches, dinners)
- Researching emerging start-ups in London, and reaching out to them where appropriate
- Coming up with fresh ideas to make the above work better than ever
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
Our client is looking for someone with raw potential, who's hungry to learn and has a serious interest in the start-up world.
- Well organised
- Social media savvy
- Keen interest in start-ups and the people behind them
- Microsoft Office literate, and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Excellent creative writing with perfect grammar and spelling
- Previous experience working - flipping burgers, being behind a bar, in an Investment Bank - it doesn't matter what, it just matters that you have it
- You know that even the good jobs involve getting stuck into spreadsheets, emailing, and helping other team members at least 30% of the time, and you're ok with this.
- Education - They will take into consideration your education, but it's not the only thing that defines you. If you think you can do this job, and you can demonstrate it in something you've done (previous work experience in this field, a viral post you did, your own blog etc) then apply.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Weekly team lunches and monthly outings
- Apple macbook air
- Post probation - private health insurance with a bundle of perks to boot...The team gets 50% off gym memberships at Virgin Active/Nuffield (our two local gyms), plus free weekly cinema tickets, 25% off healthy food from Ocado, Apple watches from £69 and up to 40% off BA flights in Europe
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77226657