Compliance Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Compliance Analyst - 12 Month FTC - Financial Services - Bournemouth -£20,000 to £27,000.
Your new company:
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Bournemouth based Financial Services provider on a 12 month FTC as their Compliance Analyst.
Your new role:
Will be to provide and support compliance and assurance activity to all areas of the business fulfilling their regulatory obligations. Particularly activity will include:
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the firms compliance monitoring plan
- Provide on-going advice and support to internal teams in the interpretation of regulations and regulatory change;
- Assist in applying risk mitigation techniques;
- Provide support on financial crime matters as required by the MLRO
- Monitor and review incidents and complaints, including route cause analysis and ensuring preventative measures are implemented;
- Deliver training on compliance related issues to staff
What you'll need to succeed:
You will have prior experience in a similar Compliance related position, ideally within a Financial Services background. With a working knowledge of:
- Conduct compliance reviews of activities and functions and report on areas that need to be improved;
- Produce and maintain accurate and timely records and reports reflecting the monitoring activities undertaken;
- Update and produce policies, procedures, disclosures, forms and training materials;
- Look for improvements in business processes and controls and make appropriate recommendations to management and directors.
What you'll get in return
A 12 month Fixed Term Contract on an annual salary between £20,000 and £27,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77241799