I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an exciting and award-winning business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will assist in providing company-wide financial management and expertise.
Duties will include:
* Completion of information for the monthly profit and loss accounts. You will assist in the preparation of the monthly management packs, the annual budget and the year-end statutory accounts.
* Production and review of balance sheet reconciliations and working papers
* Cash flow management, budgeting, forecasting and year-end audit
* Providing and interpreting financial information including the production of presentations, reports and memos with analysis at the appropriate level for Senior Management.
* Assisting in the production of sales and profitability reports for the business. You will perform detailed reviews of variances, compare actual results with budget and carry out investigations into details of such variances
* Understanding of Statutory and tax compliances
* Have experience and a full understanding of payroll procedures
* Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
* Experience of Sarbanes-Oxley Reporting (preferred but not essential)
Qualifications & Experience:
* Part-qualified/qualified accountant or qualified by experience
* Solid management accounting background
* High level of attention to detail with good organisation and interpersonal skills
* Advanced excel (due to the level of reconciliations and operational reports required)
* This is a full time permanent position working 37 hours per week
* Immediate start
* 25 days' holiday plus statutory
* Auto enrolment pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77231138