Commercial Marketing Executive
Do you have an avid interest in marketing? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If so, our client are recruiting and they are looking for individuals just like you!
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Marketing Executive to join their fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding business based in Warwick.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Commercial Marketing Executive, you will support the Client Solutions Manager with the development and delivery of client requirements including: tender responses, discussion documents, collateral, market research and solutions development. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Supporting the development of content for client proposals and pitches
- The management and administration of all company assets, credentials and facts/figures to support bid teams’ rapid response to client requests
- Work with Business heads to ensure they have the right tools and information needed to drive demand for company solutions
- Maintaining the brand integrity of all business reports and presentations
- Developing employee and client events
- Supporting the development of content for business reports and presentations
- Support marketing related operational projects on behalf of clients (market research, communications campaigns, etc.)
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Commercial Marketing Executive, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- PC literate – Microsoft Office Products, especially PowerPoint to an advanced level. An understanding of Adobe products is desirable
- Demonstrably high level of written communication ability – including copy writing
- Experienced in project coordination and/or time critical project delivery
- Experience of working in a consultancy or service provisions industry
- Preferably qualified to degree level, ideally in a marketing or business-related subject
- Good communication skills, both visual, written and verbal
- A creative approach to presenting solutions
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data
- Good numeracy skills
- A blend of both creative and analytical skills.
In return for your hard work as a Commercial Marketing Executive, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Commercial Marketing Executive, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77196515