Salary - £Negotiable on experience
Accounts Supervisor -
Working for a top 50 Accountancy in its modern Watford offices, close to Watford Junction station. Already listed as a top place to work, you'll be joining a dynamic company that also provide bonus scheme and a full list of benefits. A superb opportunity for someone who are looking to move their career forward!
Accounts Supervisor - Role
* Client Management accounting experience - (Xero would be ideal)
* Sage and Quickbooks knowledge
* Book keeping and accounts production
* Preparation of accounts and VAT returns
* Processing Journals and finalising Accounts
* Telephone liaison with clients
* Satisfactory completion of all client work in line with agreed budgets.
As an Accounts Supervisor, your time will be spent providing back up support to the Finance Manager and completing all manner of accounting tasks.
Accounts Supervisor - Skills required -
* Either part qualified ACCA of AAT Level 4, or qualified by experience
* Educated to BTEC or A level standard
* GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Accounts experience from a practice background We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77230671