Salaried GP Vacancy in Leeds - up to £10,500 per session MDU NI Pension – part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Leeds area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover up to 10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Session Times: 9am - 1pm & 2 pm - 6pm but clinic time 9am - 11.30am & 3.00pm - 5.30pm
- Number of patients per session: approx. 14 -16 face to face appts
- How long are appt: 10 minutes
- Number of home visits on average: approx. 2 per day per GP
- What tasks the admin team do for the GP's (Coding, referrals etc): We have the following on site to support the GP each day: practice secretary who completes majority of the referrals, the coding is completed by the admin team, a pharmacist who works two days a week who deals with the bulk of the prescriptions, a remote GP who works the equivalent of one session per week to deal with queries over the telephone eg blood results & hospital discharge letter. We also have a two full time ANP's, one specialising in paediatrics, who work along side the GP's
- Would he need to work across multiple sites: Yes, the practice is a merged site and all clinical staff work at our branch site also.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617