Legal Secretary - Somerset
Legal Secretary - All levels of experience
Salary dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a prestigious practice in Somerset. The firm have an exceptional reputation and have been accredited in both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
You will be working within their Residential Property department assisting with a variety of matters to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfer of equity and Remortgages.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the entire process from instruction through to post completion
- Using the firm's case management system
- Extensive use of the Land Registry portal
- Carrying out all necessary property searches
- Audio typing from digital dictation
- Drafting legal correspondence and documentation
- Diary management
- Previous legal secretarial experience essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fast typing speeds
- Positive working attitude
A competitive salary and great employee benefits are on offer for the successful Legal Secretary along with a supportive and friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Annah-Mae at Ashville Knight Recruitment on 02392 321991 or email to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77232870