Axon Moore are exclusively representing a leading international business with strong year on year organic and acquisition growth.
They are looking to recruit a strong Management Accountant who will be responsible for preparing and reporting the monthly management accounts of one of our most successful business divisions.
Additional responsibilities include the preparation of monthly business forecasts and annual operating plan, providing commercial accounts support to the Senior Operations and Sales teams and undertaking business process and systems improvement projects as agreed with the Management Team.
- Monthly management accounts for the UK Business, including
- income statement, working capital, capital expenditure, KPIs
- commentary on performance and explanation of variances
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts pack
- Co-ordination and preparation of the business forecasts
- Review, control and management of working capital
- Preparation of the Annual Operating Plan
- Calculation of the Assurance sales commissions for approval
- Commercial accounts support to the senior management and sales teams
- Systems and process projects to deliver improved business efficiency
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures and to ensure robust financial controls.
The successful candidate will be seeking an opportunity to develop their accounts experience in a large company environment by undertaking a key finance role in support of the Assurance business division. The applicant will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of preparing management accounts to a high standard and providing timely, accurate and insightful information to business management.
- Fully qualified accountant with industry experience.
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts.
- Experience of ERP accounts systems.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77200878