IT Security & Continuity Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Security & Continuity Manager to join a successful, growing financial organisation who are constantly expanding.
- Promoting and embedding a culture of 'Security first' with responsibility for improving awareness and best practice.
- Leading a recently formed team of five specialists within the IT Security & Continuity team and management of cross-functional project delivery teams.
- Leading initiatives/projects aligned to the Strategic Security Roadmap.
- Leading an innovative security team to establish a cloud security strategy and roadmap for a large scale transformation programme
- Leading assessments of cloud security technologies to enhance security protection
- Communicate strategic recommendations for adoption of innovative cloud security technologies and techniques.
- Provide expert guidance to stakeholders with implementing suitable, cost-effective security measures throughout development methodology phases (Agile/DevOps) and DevOps frameworks
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of senior leadership and demonstrable experience of managing IT Security projects, IT Security controls / compliance and defining / delivering IT Security strategies.
- Demonstrable senior experience in a role of similar scale
- Experience working in collaboration with third-party vendors, external service providers and hosting partners
- Experience in managing workstreams and leading a transformation programme of continual improvement
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Strong project management and analytical abilities