Principal Senior Security Architect - ISO27001 - PCI DSS - Cloud - HMG / CESG
Principal Security Architect - Cloud - ISO27001 - PCI DSS - HMG/CESG
An experienced Principal Security Architect required to work on the security architecture and design of major projects for commercial and government customers for an expanding security practice.
Extensive knowledge and experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design tasks related to the development of enterprise security strategies, enterprise security architectures or specific security solutions to meet the customer requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Security Architectural and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (eg SABSA, TOGAF);
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy;
- Experience of designing and implementing Security Solutions through to operation, experience of multi-supplier/multi-platform environments;
- Experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions;
- A high level knowledge of all key areas of Information Security Technology and an ability to apply them appropriately;
- Delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture;
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation (eg HMG SPF, JSP 440, CESG IA Portfolio, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, etc)
- Understanding of Threat and Risk analysis methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
- Experienced in Solutions and bid work.
- Experience with Cloud development and security requirements
The ideal candidate will require wide Security knowledge across the various domains during the design, implementation and operation of the solution.