Management Accountant -£35-40k-Competitive benefits package
This organisation is a newly created venture within the Building sector going through a period of growth. This is a pivotal time to join this progressive and forward thinking organisation with the chance to 'put your own stamp' and ideas forward through to implementation and development in the medium and long term. This organisation has a culture of innovation , excellence and continuous improvement .
This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Controller along with responsibility of managing the finance function at varying levels. The role will encompass a hands approach at the transactional level along with the ability to have commercial focus and input with ability to motivate a small team.
Here are some the responsibilities outlined :-
- Management of a small transactional team
- Ensuring finance related polices and procedures are aligned to organisational objectives, fiscal, governance and regulatory requirements
- Commercial management, production of the WIP reports, production of costs along with forecasting and financial planning.
- Manage cash flow
- Prepare annual statutory accounts
- Ensure CIS is operated within Inland Revenue requirements
- Production of monthly management accounts
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified is essential.
- Proven experience within the construction/facilities management sectors would be an advantage.
- Strong commercial background with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Staff supervision and performance management
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities , please contact Kerry Swift, on Liverpool 601 6000.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Accountancy and Finance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
Please visit our website for further vacancies at or twitter @zootrecruit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77195771