Legal Secretary - Aztec West - Immediate start
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well respected Solicitors firm with offices all over the south of England for their office in Aztec West for a Legal Secretary to provide support to a team of fee earners within the personal injury/clinical negligence team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with previous legal secretarial experience who is looking to join a well established firm in North Bristol.
Legal Secretary duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Accurate audio and copy typing of correspondence as dictated by the Fee Earner
- Liaising with clients, medical experts, hospital trusts and barristers via telephone and email
- Arranging appointments and setting up conferences
- Managing Fee Earners diaries as well as recording limitation dates and ensuring all appointments are booked
- Assisting Trainee Solicitors in all of their typing requirements
- Completing general administrative tasks as requested
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a legal practice and will have a high attention to detail. Those who have previously worked as a Legal Secretary are urged to apply.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience to thrive in this role, then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Penelope at red recruitment today!
Job Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Aztec West
Salary: £17 - 19k
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77210861