EMEA Regional Lead Advanced Security Operations
Job Description:As a full-time member of the Verizon Enterprise Services security team, the Senior Manager – ASOC PS Regional Lead will be responsible for managing, driving, and coordinating the growth and successful delivery of Verizon’s Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC) business with new and existing customers in their respective region. At the same time, this leadership position will act as executive sponsor and escalation point for Verizon’s ASOC customers. The role requires the following primary skills: knowledge of the business and offering, team player, opportunity identification, people management, relationship management, executive communication skills.The Senior Manager – ASOC PS Regional Lead needs to:
- Drive end-to-end pre-sales for Verizon’s Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC) offering, supporting and driving acquisition of new customers and renewal/expansion of existing customer base. In collaboration with peer leaders, standardize, align, and mature Verizon’s Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC) offering. Work across, and in coordination with, the various Verizon teams to architect, develop and deliver best in class Advanced Security Operations Center (ASOC) solutions for Verizon’s customers. Identify leads and opportunities for upsell and incremental business of additional services from within Verizon’s portfolio. Establish and cultivate Executive Relationship with Verizon’s ASOC customers, including through the underlying Resident Executive functions, to mature customer relationship. Act as an executive sponsor and escalation point for Verizon ASOC customers in region. As regional leader, you are responsible for managing the following functions in your region:
- Oversight of the ASOC security elements of the Customer engagement, ensuring successful delivery of the functions and contractual commitments within the engagement. Act as a facilitator for liaising between Verizon’s security functions and the customer, and act as a trusted security advisor to varying levels of stakeholders at Customer.
- Work with Customer and Verizon stakeholders to contribute to open actions and bring them to a close as needed. Drive innovation meetings with ASOC Customer stakeholders to discuss emerging threats, new services, technology improvements, and design maturation. Leverage customer feedback to drive improvements across the offering. Liaise and cultivate relationships with ASOC Customer stakeholders to identify and reset expectations where appropriate, and adjust expectations within the confines of the existing ASOC engagements should changes in business requirements, threat landscape or other similar requirements so dictate. Lead and participate in presentations to ASOC Customer stakeholders, including management and executives, on information security topics and on-going engagement activities. Participate in meetings with other Verizon Security Stakeholders (Professional Services and Operations teams), Sales teams, Product Management on a regular basis to review on-going issues, interaction points, activities and challenges for Customer.
What we’re looking for...
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- This position requires 7+ years of recent experience in Information and/or Cyber Security, preferably in a lead consulting, management, advisory or leadership role. Industry security certification(s) such as CISSP, SANS, CISA, CISM required Previous experience working with external clients in a Professional Services type organization Extensive client management experience strongly preferred Detail oriented and composed in challenging situations Strong verbal, analytical, and written communication skills required Demonstrable presentation skills Experience working in dynamic and fast paced environments Candidate should be able to work independently and interdependently as required Ability to travel as necessary
- Previous consulting experience with one of the Big 5 a plus, Leadership or Build Out functions in Managed Security Services and Professional Security Services would be considered an advantage