Amazing and rare opportunity to work for a leading technology company specialising in CAD/CAM systems for the apparel industry. Looking for someone with proven Marketing experience ideally from a fashion/retail background.
Marketing Executive – The Role
- Responsible for executing marketing plans for the UK and Northern Europe to meet company objectives.
- Work under time sensitive conditions, developing new materials (emails, collateral & website), targeted to the various markets for product launches and sales campaigns.
- Attend tradeshows which may include presenting to audiences, client conferences and meetings to help promote the company.
- Develop excellent relationships with internal/external teams, including customers, suppliers and vendors.
Marketing Executive - The Person
- This role would suit someone from a fashion/retail background, with proven experience in a marketing role. Exposure to business to business marketing would be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to succeed.
- Excited by the prospect of marketing solution software.
- Experienced in working for a Global company would be a bonus.
A chance to work for an innovative fashion solutions provider with global reach.
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77198708