Credit Control Supervisor
We are currently seeking an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to work within a hugely successful and very high profile business based in Bracknell. Specifically responsible for the UK and Ireland and taking on a hands on approach to supervising a team of 5 experienced credit specialists.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established business, and importantly it is one that encourages change and the sharing of ideas. This results in a culture that nurtures and continually develops their staff. It is a highly rewarding environment and the size of the business also means there are often projects to get involved in as well as chances for promotion and/or secondment.
Daily responsibilities will include the following;
* Supervising a team of 5 credit control staff focused on the UK and Ireland
* Hands on involvement in ledger management as well as staff responsibility
* Manage, motivate and develop team members through daily feedback and communication of targets
* Additionally responsible for conducting 1 to 1's held with team members in order to track progress and proactively address issues or concerns
* Ensure strict SLA's are met, targets are reached and debtor days are maintained
* Working closely with senior stakeholders and business heads to resolve escalations and disputes while pro-actively strengthening working relationships
* Regular inter-company meetings with other credit supervisors and managers within the EMEA region
* Reporting in directly to the Credit Manager
Suitable applicants will ideally have worked in a large corporate before. To succeed in this role you will need to have proven experience in an EMEA Shared Service environment and be able to add value and up-skill the existing team. If you are an experienced Credit Control Supervisor or Team Leader and this sounds like the role for you then please don't hesitate to apply for the position. And if you have any questions or would like to know more then feel free to contact Simon Peters on 01189 001 830.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77222350