Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Crosby, Merseyside
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: This role is paying a salary of up to £18,000 and comes with market leading benefits
Reports to: Practice Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial Accountancy Practice, on a permanent basis. We have an excellent reputation in the local area, offering professional accounting and advisory services to a wide range of businesses, from Sole Traders to Partnerships and Limited Companies. We offer a pleasant working environment where you will be part of a friendly and sociable team.
You must be ready to hit the ground running within our fast-paced and dynamic environment, and have an enthusiastic approach to day to day tasks. You will also need to possess the ability to manage a wide range of projects, to tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of multiple clients
- Processing invoices using SAGE/Xero
- Balancing accounts.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns for clients
- Preparing invoices for external clients.
- Reconciling company bank statements, preparing cash flow statements, dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Use of Sage™, QuickBooks™ and Xero™
Heriot Hughes is heavily reliant upon computer systems. Our internal systems are well integrated and in most cases we support our client’s systems too. We hope this will help enhance the candidates experience by offering training of a number of software applications.
- Working for a small company undergoing growth.
- Communication and interpersonal skills both internally and with clients.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Flexibility and initiative.
- AAT Level 3 qualified preferable
- Qualified by experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77216898