Our client is a successful and exciting business going through a period of sustained and exciting growth.
They are now looking for someone to join them in a financial accounting position working in their busy accounts team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include;
- Producing statutory accounts for the business
- Producing reports in compliance with financial policies
- Ensuring internal SOX controls are adhered to
- Working closely with external auditors
- Producing financial forecasts
- Putting together reports and analysis of P&L, cashflow and balance sheet
- Quarterly and annual regulatory filings
- Tax compliance
- Monitoring financial controls and procedures
The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of financial accounting and general accounting principles and have advanced Excel skills.
Experience working with SAP would be a distinct advantage, although not essential but the ability to pick up new systems is very important.
This is an excellent role that will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing business that supports and encourages personal and professional growth.
Interviews taking place imminently
The ONE Group was formed in early 2004 by three Recruitment Managers who believed a different approach was required and at the time, one which was simply not available. Recruitment is a relationship business, but it was dominated by large agencies who focused more on KPI’s and statistics than the service experience of their clients and candidates. Our 70+ expert consultants spend more than 2,000 hours a week accurately mapping the local job marketplace, working on your behalf to meet your recruitment aspirations and deliver a superior recruitment experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77224908