Salary: £40 - £45k + Bens
We are looking for a Project Accountant to join a Global Systems Engineering Company near Lincoln.
This is an extremely exciting Accountant position that will see you involved in the delivery of a range of innovative, high-tech defence sector products - during the full life cycle of projects, from bid to post delivery phase.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Business & Finance Manager and will need to interface with internal customers on a daily basis, so excellent inter-personal skills is a must !
The Responsibilities of the Project Accountant:
* Lead and participation in the preparation of annual plans and long term strategy plans.
* Perform financial analyst duties such as Estimate at Complete, funding profiles, forecasting, dashboards and variance analysis
* Perform ad hoc financial reporting
* Incorporating contractual charges into control systems by monitoring progress against each project
* Support Bid / Proposal work as well as, internal reviews, pricing support, risk management and cash flow forecasting.
* Lead Program financial modification reviews and other applicable meetings.
Project Accountant Criteria
* Financial Management of Projects, especially at the Bid phase
* Previous experience in a Project Accountant position would be highly beneficial
* Security Cleared or Security Clearable candidates only need apply
* Experience in MS Dynamics (desirable)
* Committed to working as a team member that's responds flexibly to changing pressures as well as multiple priorities
* Comfortable working to stated deadlines
Don't hesitate APPLY NOW!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77216980