Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join our client based in Stevenage.
Please Note: Litigation experience is essential.
Purpose of role:
Provide full secretarial support within the commercial litigation department.
- High volume of audio and copy typing
- Managing the Case Management system (Proclaim)
- Casefile maintenance, including opening, closing and archiving files
- Document preparation for complaints and claims
- Ensuring casefile compliance - forms and procedures
- Assisting with reviewing casefiles and assessing deadlines
- Proof reading to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining effective filing system
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with client queries
- Adhoc support where required
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous legal secretarial & litigation experience (Essential)
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (Essential)
- Case management experience (Essential)
- Experience using Proclaim would be a great advantage
- Professional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive and flexible work approach
- Reliable team member
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77221462