German-speaking Accountant - 12 month temporary role - Birmingham - Immediate start - £27-30k per annum
Our client is a growing business based in Birmingham. Due to recent growth in their major European markets, they are undertaking a change project within their finance function, and we are now seeking a German-speaking Accountant to join them for a period of approximately 12 months.
The Accountant we seek will support the current team in their efforts to automate and speed up current processes, and to integrate & reconcile newly-acquired accounts. The role will be focused on the following areas:
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- Liaising with the German entity to resolve complex queries and reporting issues
- Complex bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Performing all end of month duties
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements
This is a critical role within this very pressurised yet supportive team, and will require someone with immediate availability to join them for a 12 month period.
The person we seek for the Accountant role will have strong attention to detail, with a broad spectrum of finance skills. You will be able to appreciate the wider complexity of an organisation's financial reporting processes, with a mature & conscientious attitude, able to resolve issues to an appropriate conclusion.
We need a fluent German-speaker for this role.
German-speaking Accountant - 12 month temporary role - Birmingham - Immediate start - £27-30k per annum.
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on 0121 631 1751
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77212322