PERMANENT – MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT – MILTON KEYNES – £35,000 - £40,000
• Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for your next role?
• Are you Part Qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA?
• Do you have experience in using SAP?
Our client a leading company based in Milton Keynes, are looking to appoint a Management Accountant to their growing accounts team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will hold full responsibility for preparing Month End Management Accounts for review with the Finance Director.
• Prepare the monthly Management Accounts for review with the Finance Director
• Variance Analysis
• Prepare month end journals
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Business Partnering
• Departmental budget reviews
• Bank reconciliations
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
• Monthly and yearly Group reporting
• Ensuring the smooth running of the yearly audit
• Proven experience within a Management Accountant position
• Confident in communicating with auditors, legal organisations, senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
• Proven confidence and resilience to deal with challenges from stakeholders across the business.
• Must be able to multi-task, detail orientated and possess strong analytical skills (proficient with Excel and data manipulation).
• Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and excellent presentation skills;
• Energy, enthusiasm and commitment are essential characteristics in this fast moving environment;
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Part Qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA
• In depth experience of SAP Finance and Controlling modules
• Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean techniques
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77206757