Application Security Consultant
Security Consultant/Security Architect/Application Security
ECS is hiring!
ECS is looking to recruit a number of Application Security Specialists to oversee the delivery of complex security services, managing relationships and issues.
As part of this role, you will be embedding security into all stages of the software development life cycle, using agile and continuous integration and delivery methodologies.
Alongside this, you will promote awareness of strategic initiatives, and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviours within delivery teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
- In depth knowledge of security operations and threat management.
- Skilled in consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Knowledge of Security Standards and Frameworks (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Expert in security coding
- Pen Test design and execution
- Ability to write pen test code
- Nessus and Qualys reporting experience
- Proven value delivery through complex, large scale IT solutions from business case to project review.
- Strong collaborative behaviour, regularly facilitating solution design and project review workshops at a senior level.
ECS clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, blending a positive customer experience with the expertise and professionalism that delivers remarkable value to some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses.
ECS provides services in the following areas:
Programme Delivery End User Computing IT Consultancy Data Centre IT Security Networks ECS has over 350 employees, a growing pool of contracted Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune. We recognise the value of working with highly skilled contractors and are keen to engage IT professionals who are interested in becoming associates of ECS. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.