Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are looking for an experienced interim Accountant for a job based in North Leeds. Due to company growth this is a newly created position reporting into the Finance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK leading business initially this is a 6 month contract but due to company growth there is a strong chance of it going permanent. The client is open for someone to work full time or on a reduced hours basis.
The business is easily accessible from all areas of Leeds, Harrogate, York and Bradford
As an experienced Accountant your job is pivotal to the organisation in order to maintain and update control accounts and produce monthly management accounts.
Your main responsibilities will include: -
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Maintaining and updating control accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in preparing annual statutory accounts and returns
- Preparing complex Tax Returns, arranging submission to HMRC and VAT returns
- Maintaining the company fixed asset registers
- Working closely with the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control teams
- Reviewing all the trial balances
- Checking the accuracy of all balance sheet entries
- Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, Part qualified or similar.
- You will have a strong technical accounting knowledge and a high level of analytical skills;
- Good experience of audit and internal control processes
Salary is £30,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus stats
- ability to work flexible/ reduced hours Monday to Friday
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77218094