SEN Teaching Assistant
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, popular and highly successful four-form entry school. They are seeking an LSA of the highest calibre who can join their school community in 'Caring, Learning and Achieving Together'. This school is situated close to public transport, with excellent links into the city and surrounding boroughs.
The role will involve working on a one to one basis with a statemented child in KS1. Duties will include helping them in class, along, with implemented one to one based activities. The successful candidate must have experience working with children with MLD and SEBD.
The successful candidate will need to be:
* Level 3 Certified (NVQ3 or equivalent)
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Someone with a commitment to our school's core values
* A real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
* Willing to take part in the life of the school
If you think you would suit this role then please contact Luke at Reeson Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77224264