Interim Management Accountant
My Warrington based client, a large multinational manufacturing business is looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to cover a period of maternity leave for up to 12 months. Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will produce month end financial reports with insightful commentary and analysis. You will also support finance and non-finance Directors with ad-hoc commercial information that will provide a sound platform to make informed strategic and operational decisions.
Other responsibilities include:
* Monthly and weekly sales reporting and forecasting
* Operational KPI reporting to senior management
* Month end overhead analysis and reporting on performance against budget
* Responsible for standard costs of all inventory requiring regular review and updates.
* Costing and checking of bill of materials
* Regular inventory reconciliations, organise, manage and control the annual stock take
* Monthly stock provision calculation and regular slow-moving stock/obsolescence reviews
* Work alongside the sales and marketing teams, assisting through the tender process of any potential new business
* Support production of the annual business plan, poc for auditors
This role would suit a hands-on Management Accountant with experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment. You will be commercially minded and must have previous stock and costing exposure.
The successful candidate will contribute towards an already professional, friendly working environment that is surrounded by a wealth of experienced and talented financial professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77215370