Billings Specialist (Sales/Purchase Ledger Clerk)
Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our growing, fast-paced company.
You will partner with our business and sales teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and cash collection by building relationships our FTSE 100 clients. You will also be joining a large and very successful team.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and quality check all transactions posted to sales ledger
- Produce client invoices and credit notes
- Setup and maintain accounts
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Resolve unapplied cash receipts
- Participate in regular ledger reviews
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Ensure positive cashflow
- Produce vital business reports on a regular basis
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience gained within a financial environment e.g. Billings/Sales or Purchase Ledger
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Strong microsoft office skills, including Excel
If you think the above is you, please apply today.
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77215820