Assistant Management Accountant
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a leading Manufacturing Company based in Rochdale. The successful candidate will be working full time within a large stable and secure finance team, on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will be reporting to and assisting the Finance Manager in the day to day running of the accounts department whilst completely controlling the Management Accounts for two small entities c. 9 million t/o in total. You will be able to work as part of a team responsible for the processing, recording and reviewing monthly accounting transactions. This role requires a thorough understanding of accounts and a highly motivated, inquisitive approach.
- Producing Management Accounts
- Producing monthly balance sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Stock reconciliation
- Processing payments
- Reviewing expenses/credit cards
- Posting journals
- Doing balance sheet reconciliations
- Recharge - intercompany
- Property company accounts
- Liaise with our external auditors
- Producing year end stat accounts
- Tax packs
- VAT Return
If you are looking to progress to the next steps of your career and work within a supportive team with study support then this is the role for you. You will ideally be AAT Qualified or a graduate of Finance and part qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
- The proven ability to manage your own workload, prioritise effectively and meet challenging deadlines.
- A good level of experience and competence in the use of Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Highly motivated.
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77215189