Currently recruiting a legal secretary/ assistant to work in a unique West Sussex legal practice.
The successful candidate will provide paralegal/ administration support across several departments including Private Client, Employment and Property
As a legal secretary/ administrator you will have direct impact on the progress of matters, liaising directly with clients and providing as much assistance to the fee earners as possible.
- Assisting the fee earners with all aspects of their work
- Liaising with clients, other interested parties, Land Registry, agents, etc. in respect to matters including dealing with enquiries wherever possible
- Filing, photocopying, answering the telephone, opening new files, dealing with incoming post/ emails and archiving
- Carrying out research as directed by the fee earner
- Carrying out electronic and physical file case management
- Drafting letters, Land Registry forms, documents, reports, invoices, etc.
- Learning the processes involved in all aspects of work undertaken by the fee earners
- General office duties working collaboratively with the administrative team to ensure the smooth running of the busy, highly respected law firm including performing a variety of administrative duties, as well as reception cover as required.
To be the successful candidate you will:
- Be an outstanding secretary/ administrator with a professional manner and approach to your work ideally with previous experience working in the legal sector perhaps in a similar role
- Be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic and ready to take on a challenge
- Be able to identify priorities and manage deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate excellent people and time management skills
- Be very organised, thorough and efficient
- Have excellent attention to detail and a systematic approach to working on a large volume of cases at a time
- Have proven strong mathematical and grammatical abilities
- He a team player when necessary and be able to work under your own initiative at other times
- Be able to build effective relationships with contacts and clients to foster good working relations
- Have initiative and a real desire to succeed and provide exceptional client service
- Need to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills.
For the successful candidate they provide excellent career opportunities, the chance to get involved in all aspects of client matters, a competitive salary, and a stimulating and friendly work environment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77214115