A leading building and construction business, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit a Billing Administrator to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The role and responsibilities of the Billing Administrator position will include:
* Ensuring that invoices are raised on a timely and regular basis for all goods and services provided
* Processing customer invoices and producing credit notes as necessary
* Inputting receipts and journals into the Billing System, Spreadsheets and General Ledger System as appropriate
* Reviewing invoices and identifying errors before posting/emailing
* Resolving customer billing inquiries, escalating internally when required
* Ensuring that all documents and paperwork are provided with invoice requests before actioning and are promptly and accurately filed
* Undertaking any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
* Other ad hoc finance duties as required
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Billing Administrator, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77206300