Nursery Manager - London, SE17
Our clients' Children's Centre offers a high standard of care for up to 69 children aged from 5 months to 11 years of age. The center has been registered by Ofsted as a safe and suitable environment for the care and education of young children.
We are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager for our nursery who really wants to influence the vision and direction of the nursery. The role requires the individual to hit the ground running and take the nursery to great heights through quality and innovation. They need enthusiasm and a can-do attitude for this exciting opportunity.
The responsibilities include:
- Lead in the implementation of the relevant curriculum.
- Support and supervise all staff with their day to day duties.
- Assist in the supervisions and annual review systems with all staff in accordance with the company policy.
- Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
- Be responsible for participating in all self - development activities.
- You will provide high standards of quality within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
- Implement Health and safety policies within the nursery and support from Risk Management team.
- Work with area SENCOs, EYFS advisors, health professionals and local Sure Start programmes as appropriate.
What you need:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of working as Nursery Manager/Deputy Manager previously.
- Ofsted Experience and a good track record.
- A sound knowledge of child protection procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education.
- The ability to plan and organise work load.
- Salary: £10.50 - £12.50 per hour (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Hours: 40 hours per week (term time only)
- Ongoing career development and support
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1505
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959348911