Senior SOC Analyst - SOC/SIEM Tools/QRadar - Sheffield
Role: Senior SOC Analyst - SOC/SIEM Tools/QRadar - Sheffield
Founded in 2008, ECS has quickly established itself as a fast growing, thriving IT consultancy and services company for enterprise clients. With a relentless focus on service quality and delivery that customers trust and depend upon, the company has experienced rapid and profitable growth year-on-year.
We are looking for Senior SOC Analysts to work with the team responsible for assessing the impact of Cyber Security tools and technologies, to prepare the necessary on-boarding activities and training of impacted colleagues.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience of working in Cyber Security environments with strong technical background and relevant security qualifications
- Previous experience working as an Incident Responder or Security Analyst, with the ability to use that experience to fully understand the impact new technology will have on a Security Operations Centre
- Experience of using a broad range of tools and technologies to enhance detection, prevention and investigation capabilities across multiple Security functions
- Hands on experience with multiple SOC/SIEM Tools, eg QRadar.
- Experience of working on projects where new tools/technologies have been introduced
- Ability to analyse the impact of the introduction of a new tool-set on the department (People/Process/Technology), document the findings, and provide well-articulated recommendations
- Ability to write/update Processes and Procedures
- Experience training a global team, with the ability to adapt to different skill levels and cultures
- Coaching/mentoring skills preferred
ECS clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, blending a positive customer experience with the expertise and professionalism that delivers remarkable value to some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses.
ECS provides services in the following areas:
- Programme Delivery
- End User Computing
- IT Consultancy
- Data Centre
- IT Security
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
We recognise the value of working with highly skilled contractors and are keen to engage IT professionals who are interested in becoming associates of ECS.
If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.