Learning support assistant
We are currently working with a mainstream secondary school in Chiswick. They are currently looking for an SEN teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a male SpLD student. They would like someone who has good behaviour management, experience of working with SEN pupils in a school setting and will support them to target their specific needs.
This role will run for the entire academic year.
The successful candidate will start a weeks trial asap and will need a DBS on the update service.
The school is located close to a mainline train station and various local bus routes
Key skills and experience needed:
- SEN Experience
- Strong behaviour management skills
- University degree or A Level qualification
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma Yip at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77090061