Up to £28,000
A fantastic international ecommerce company are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This role has a focus on email marketing but you would also be required to assist with website management, content and creative digital campaigns. They are about to launch their new branding and new ecommerce site; therefore this role is crucial to drive acquisition and retention.
- Working with the trading team to develop the email campaigns for their 3 brands
- Deploying email campaigns of approximately 4 newsletters per week
- Building email campaigns to suit a variety of audiences
- Analysing the impact of the newsletters against targets and against previous newsletters and reporting back to the wider business.
- Carrying out A/B testing and producing and sharing report on the results with the team and also the wider business
- Creating and updating on page content to maximise SEO
- Creating design work for our 3 existing websites including page banners and promotions
- Monitoring and making improvement to our on-page performance to improve the user experience and increase conversion
- Managing the customer journey and making changes where necessary to improve the customer experience
- Analysing and reporting on website performance and site analytics, looking to improve key areas and be competitive with industry averages
- General website amends including web merchandising, working closely with the trading team to ensure priorities are aligned
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Stay up-to-date with content marketing trends and digital environment and share knowledge across the team
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience in using email platforms or customer database tools
- Experience of A/B testing subject lines and content of emails
- Previous experience working with CMS platforms and experience of HTML coding is desired
- A solid understanding on google analytics
- A good understanding of email best practice and the customer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- A pro-active person who can deliver to strict deadlines
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn and the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas and spot opportunities for content marketing
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience working in a busy environment across multiple brands
- Ability to work with wider marketing team
If you are keen to hear more and think this could be the perfect opportunity for you please email your CV to or apply now.
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77111055