Robert Half are working with a well established manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Leeds. This role will need to accurately and efficiently be responsible for a section of the Sales Ledger and to ensure debt is collected within agreed credit terms, to reconcile accounts and to resolve customer queries.
- To manage a ledger of key customers maintaining high value accounts
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
- To liaise with Customers and staff to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager.
- To complete any other ad-hoc duties as required by management.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual with a solid credit control background who is used to working with high value customer accounts on a regular basis, preferably within a large organisation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute essential as the successful applicant will be expected to liaise with Senior Management internally and with external customers.
You will need the following
- Excellent knowledge of credit control procedures
- Detailed knowledge of financial systems
- Used to working with high value, key customer accounts in a large organisation
- Used to working with high volume ledgers.
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Good excel skills to intermediate or advanced level
- Accurate keyboard computer skills
- Self-motivated, efficient and organised
- Previous experience of working for a large organisation.
- Experience of working with multiple currencies in a financial environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
Salary & Benefits
£20000 - £24000 with incentives to hit targets.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77096629