Invive Resourcing are working with i7 Technologies, an established and successful business providing a range of IT support, Web & Cloud, Telecoms and Cyber Security, specialising in helping companies overcoming the challenges of operating their businesses in a rural environment, to recruit a part-time Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
The key responsibilities of the Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant are:
- Control of Sales Ledger cash collections.
- Organise and define a system for the regular telephone contact to all customers for collections of outstanding monies.
- Posting & checking of all purchase & sales invoices onto accounts system.
- Posting of all receipts & payments.
- Checking detail of sales orders against actual invoice details.
- Bank receipts, payments and reconciliation.
- Maintain regular “Contract” invoices and to ensure that contract type invoicing is done as automatically as possible.
- Processing Yearly/Annual product and service renewals issuing invoices on time and in advance of due dates.
- Control of Company Salaries & Expenses.
- Completing UK VAT returns and other regulatory requirements
- Preparing regular cash flow statements.
- Liaising with Suppliers on credit terms
- Any other adhoc duties as they arise to aid the smooth running of Finance, Sales and Technical departments.
- Dealing with all financial paperwork relevant to the company business.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- General office duties including filing, sorting of paperwork and postal duties.
What experience will the Bookkeeper / Finance Assistant have?
- At least 12 months experience working in a similar bookkeeping role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office email, spreadsheets and word processing software products.
- Excellent customer service orientation and skills for dealing with our customers.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required in all activities.
- A desire to work as part of a close-knit team, helping to promote and maintain a positive working environment and be able to support the general wellbeing of the business.
Confidentiality, excellent organisation skills and accuracy and attention to detail are as important as formal qualifications and the ideal candidate will be reliable, committed.
We are looking to interview and offer the position at the earliest opportunity so please do not delay in submitting your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77093059