Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Castleford. We are seeking a experienced dedicated individual to join a dynamic progressive company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Inputting and verification of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and ensuring details are up to date.
- Dealing with supplier queries and seeing invoices through from processing to payment.
- Run weekly billing report.
- Identify incorrect pricing, order numbers, quantities and report findings to manager.
- Matching invoices.
- Reconcile any discrepancies with invoices.
- Ensure invoices are promptly sent to suppliers by email.
- Log daily cash, cheque and credit card transactions sheets onto the daily cash spreadsheet (multi-currencies)
- Assist and support other members of the finance department with any other duties when required.
The ideal candidate will have good accuracy and attention to detail, be a team player and be able to work from your own initiative.
Our client is looking for someone who has strong experience with purchase ledger.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a successful and supportive business that value their employees.
Salary & Benefits £9.50 per hour.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77171417