Credit Controller / Wythenshawe / £22,000 + Bonus / Permanent
A highly successful international business in Wythenshawe is recruiting a Credit Controller. You will be working alongside another Credit Controller but be managing your own ledger. You will be in modern offices with a canteen in a business that prides itself on offering it's employees an exceptional quality of working life.
Credit Controller duties:
- Managing a multi-million pound ledger
- Credit checking customers
- Maintaining client information
- Chasing payments by telephone and email
- Dealing with customers queries
- Liaising with internal stakeholders where necessary
Credit Controller requirements:
- Experience managing your own ledger in Credit Control
- Proven track record in successfully chasing payments from businesses
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Good work ethic
- Strong personality
Other benefits on offer:
- Excellent holiday package
- Very attractive pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Social club
For immediate consideration please call Adam on 0161 835 8314 or send your CV to .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77086306