Assistant Management Accountant
A Financial Advisor/ Consultancy company I am working closely with are looking to bring an Assistant Management Accountant in permanently to compliment the cohesion of their sturdy compact team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into the more complex side of accounts with a supportive team who they'll no doubt grow with.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES
Your duties will Include:
- Preparation of the monthly UK Management Accounts up to Trial Balance- including accruals, prepayments, and posting of all associated journals to the nominal ledger. Completing all monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Produce draft version of UK Monthly Management Accounts for review by Financial Controller.
- Nominal analysis in relation to monthly Profit and Loss, including comparison of costs year to date. Assist in commentary of management accounts.
- Provide cover when required to support with processing of Monthly Payroll, and analysis of all associated reports for Stanton Fisher Ltd.
- Complete quarterly VAT return for Stanton Fisher Uk.
- Ensures accurate daily processing for all functions in the Finance Department- Sales and Purchases.
- Reconciliation of the Monthly Stanton Fisher Credit Card Statements.
- Assisting other members of the Finance team as and when needed, and/or providing cover for absence.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required by the department, including assisting in the preparation of the annual audit and supplier cost analysis.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
You will be studying towards AAT/CIMA, be enthusiastic and keen to grow with a progressive company and have between 1-2 years' recent experience within a familiar position.
Does it sound like I'm explaining you? Great. Click the Apply Now button and we'll move this process forwards. If it isn't quite what you're looking for but roughly in the right ballpark then get in touch and I'll see if I can help you. If there is no response within 7-10 days then it'll mean unfortunately you aren't successful for this position, but I'll keep your details on file for anything relevent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77097193