Teaching Assistant Barry
Teaching Assistant Jobs - Vale of Glamorgan
£55 per day
Academics are searching for qualified teaching assistants (TA) /Learning Support Assistants (LSA) who can work in our Vale of Glamorgan Primary schools within the area. Current schools we work with are looking at potential staff for up and coming roles after October half term therefore we are looking for committed individuals who have a passion for working with children in a classroom setting. The primary schools we work with are looking for teaching assistants who have initiative to work on their own with small groups of children as well as helping individuals on a 1:1 basis.
We have work starting straight away on a daily basis and can provide a range of work from daily positions for those looking for flexibility to permanent (long term) roles for people who would like a career as a teaching assistant. At the moment we are looking for qualified teaching assistants, however due to the demand from schools we are always talking to individuals who may not have the qualifications but have experience within a classroom setting.
A testimonial from one of our schools head teachers is a good insight into how we work and our main aim is to be honest with both staff and schools and work hard to match the right people to the right schools.
'Academics are efficient and effective as a supply agency. I know that I will get an honest and accurate account of the supply teachers/TA's coming into my school. Due to a strong working relationship I can play to their strengths and allocate them accordingly. The service levels from Academics can't be faulted and their supply staff represent them very well as we have had some very good staff from them.'
To become part of the Academic teaching team at this Primary School you will:
* Have experience of working in a classroom setting within the last 3 years
* Experience in a primary school setting is beneficial
* Able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Competitive daily pay rate
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (including Read, Write Inc)
* Opportunity to work in some great schools and be valued as an employee of Academics
To Apply or for more information please contact the Academics team on 02920 100525 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77092312