Robert Half are recruiting a Stock Accountant on a Fixed Term basis for 12 months.
The position of Accountant will assume responsibility for stock , fixed assets and margin analysis
Specific responsibilities include:
- Accounting for inventory including reconciling local inventory systems to the Company ERP system.
- Accounting for fixed assets - asset addition, disposal, deprecation and reconciliation.
- Responsible for maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Answering inventory and fixed asset queries from internal and external parties.
- Prepare Gross Margin analysis.
- Responsible for reconciling the monthly bad debts provision.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the above areas of responsibility and co-ordination of overall team reconciliations, including reconciliations .
- Regular involvement in accounting projects and the provision of accounting advice to the business.
- Bacs and Chaps payment review and approval.
- Completion of quarterly National Statistics surveys.
- Documentation of key processes and cross training to ensure cover.
- Identifying areas for improvement in the efficiency of own or other finance team tasks and opportunities for business improvements.
12 months FTC - 45K
If you would like more details on this position please call David Belsher on 01793 571900.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77182568