Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Marketing Analyst to join a high performing team in a B2B services business in Nottinghamshire. The successful Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analysing the market opportunities, working closely with the wider digital & marketing department whilst providing insight to senior management.
- Continuously improve our marketing data environment, delivering analytical projects to drive actionable insights, whilst coordinating Data Management activities.
- Perform analysis of customer product, usage and revenue data to drive CRM activity to increase customer base value.
- To have a firm grasp of digital marketing channels.
- Support CRM activities through building and supporting robust processes to deploy analytics in a marketing and campaign environment.
- Understand how social channels can help grow the influence and reach of the business.
- Monitor all marketing activity and report to senior leaders.
- Drive performance in marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain our customer analytic record for modelling and analytics, presenting analytic outputs to internal customers in a way that clearly conveys complex information.
- An understanding of how digital channels contribute to the overall success of the department.
- To work in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team to ensure brand consistency and coordinated marketing activity.
- To work with key stakeholders through the company to maintain internal communication.
If you have a strong understanding of digital & marketing alongside an analytical background this could be the opportunity for you in an excellent team within a market leading business. Please don't hesitate to apply for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77095411