Campaign Marketing Manager
- FTSE 100 business
- Portfolio of Technology, Media and Telecomms events
- B2B lead generation to support the Sponsorship, Exhibitor and Delegate sales teams
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign plans are aligned with messaging
- Run integrated marketing campaign plans to drive visitor numbers to global exhibitions
- Increase website traffic and conversions
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Campaign Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing a multi-touchpoint marketing campaign plan to help drive key metrics. These metrics include; number of qualified leads generated for the sales team, website traffic and conversion numbers, and visitor numbers. The Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying and targeting key audiences for the event portfolios, finding gaps in data and acquiring additional data. Working with email, social, SEM, website and print channels, the Campaign Marketing Manager will be expected to be strong across all areas. The successful candidate will have strong experience of successful B2B commercial campaigns and experience of managing multiple stakeholders. This FTSE 100 business has centralised content and digital teams that can be used to support campaigns.
Responsibilities for the position of Campaign Marketing Manager include:
- Supporting a wider marketing team to generate leads for the sales teams
- Running integrated end to end marketing campaigns
- Executing email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and web based marketing
- Utilising analytics tools to establish the success of campaigns, reporting to senior stakeholders
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, content, digital and marketing) and external agencies
- Writing content/copy for all offline and online channels
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a B2B commercial marketing role
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- Ran marketing campaigns using digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Social)
- A strong mix of analytical and creative skills
- Strong copywriting experience
The Company: This established FTSE 250 business are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to improve their offering. The business has a range of products including content, conferences and exhibitions. The marketing team is growing and they are changing to become a marketing-lead business. This is a great opportunity to get in to a big business with big career opportunities.
The Package for Campaign Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £32,000-35,000 + 10% bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Campaign Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77086647