Sacco Mann is currently working on two exciting new opportunities to join the same law firm in Ashton Under Lyne. The successful candidates will have previous legal secretarial experience.
Your duties will include:
- Court diarising and diary management.
- Supporting one to two Fee Earners in the firm's Court of Protection team and the Secretarial Pool as a float secretary.
- Email management and responding when Fee Earners are frequently at court.
- Speaking with professionals and clients on behalf of the Fee Earners.
- Maintaining a professional demeanour when dealing with clients.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Typing from dictation.
Candidates must have prior legal secretarial experience, preferably in various different areas including but not limited to: family, property, litigation and employment.
Experience is required of legal case management systems, dictation systems (preferably digital), Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages.
The successful candidate must be able to work with initiative, under minimal supervision and to tight timescales with a can- do and flexible approach.
The hours of work are from 9am-5pm with 1 hour 15 mins for lunch.
If you are a Legal Secretary or have the required experience and would like to apply for this role or receive the full job description, please contact Katy O'Loughlin at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have, please visit our website or contact one of our consultants directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77095323