Curtis Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper with payroll experience for our client’s expanding practice based in Bicester. The company offers an outstanding working environment within a growing company.
You will be joining an established and expanding firm of accountants that has an enviable reputation in the local area.
The main functions of the role are as follows:
- Accounts to trial balance
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank account reconciliation
- Control account reconciliation
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Payroll for limited companies and directors
- Liaise with client to obtain relevant information for preparation of computerised bookkeeping records
- Prepare client VAT returns based on information supplied by client and ensuring compliance at all times
- Finalise paperwork for dispatch to client and HMRC often working to tight deadlines
- Assist clients with Sage Line 50 and other bookkeeping queries as required
- Identify points for partner to raise with clients and to raise potential for additional services
As Bookkeeper, you will exhibit the following skills and attributes:
- Have previous bookkeeping experience gained within a practice environment
- Experience of using Sage and other accountancy packages
- Be IT literate
- Be of a confident, personable nature
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role is working within a friendly company that offers a competitive salary, free parking and excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77095483