Accounts Payable Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen with a fast growing Travel specialist, you will be an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant, with a strong background in accounts.
As an Accounts Payable Assistant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the back office finance administration with an emphasis on BACS, CHAPS and SEPA bank transfers
- You will reporting to the Finance team leader
- Suppliers Payments
- Conduct general back office duties
- Liaise with suppliers daily
Accounts Payable Assistant Skills
- Worked within a Finance Department, within Accounts payable
- Experience of processing Bank reconciliations and bank transfers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently on their own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal and communication skills coupled with professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Experience using multiple systems is essential
For a fully confidential discussion on this Accounts Payable Assistant position, please email your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For all the latest jobs logon to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77165166